No Image Available
E1 Electric Running Board Kit
Go Rhino E-Boards are lightweight and durable. They are designed to use the factory step mounting points for a no drill installation. The steps also have LED lighting and a safety feature to prevent damage if an obstacle gets in its path.
- Automatic electric side step immediately deploys and retracts when opening and closing vehicle doors
- Dual-motor technology comes standard and is reliable in extreme climates
- Equipped with easy-to-install, hands-free magnetically-activated door switches that leave the OBD port free for other accessories
- 6” all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board with anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the running board when deployed, providing additional safety and security
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if an object in the board’s path is detected
- Interior bypass switch to manually override automatic deployment when needed
- Retracted running board provides optimal ground clearance and protects rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle
- Up to 600 lbs. per side(for 4 Door-vehicle)
- E1 Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Bedliner finish.
|2015 - 2023||Chevrolet||Colorado||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2015 - 2023||GMC||Canyon||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Go Rhino Public Safety
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H9.0000” x L80.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!