RB20 Slim Line Running Boards w/Mounting Bracket Kit
The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. The RB20 Slim Line come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Bedliner Finish.
- The RB Slim Boards have a gap between the rocker panel and the running boards
- With some trucks the use of RB Slims boards will only allow 2" of stepping surface
- Complete kits with running boards and mounting brackets also available
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- Modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2”across at its widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Protective Bedliner Coating
- Check out the entire RB family here
|2015 - 2019||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup, DIESEL|
|2015 - 2019||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup, DIESEL|
|2015 - 2019||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup, DIESEL|
|2015 - 2019||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup, DIESEL|
- Go Rhino Public Safety
- Item Requires Shipping
- 77.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H11.0000” x L93.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.