Molded Rear Prisoner Seat with Center Belt System and Mesh Screen
Go Rhino Public Safety's molded seating allows you to have customized prisoner transport seating based on the type of vehicle setup you have. AEDEC’s innovative recessed prisoner arm cavity design makes for a more secure ride, while the low profile design maximizes head and leg room, allowing officers to move prisoners in and out easier. The molded seats are constructed of formed TPO, which is one of the most durable and comfortable plastics on the market, and is less susceptible to cracking than standard ABS plastic. Best of all, they are easy to clean with mild soap and water. The Center Belting System features the patented Pro-Straint® grip handle, which allows officers to buckle in prisoners without the need to reach across them. The Center Belting System meets all SAE and FMVSS standards.
- AEDEC molded seat with innovative recessed prisoner arm cavity design
- Cargo area/trunk close-out panel comes standard with molded seats
- Patented Pro-Straint® grip handles tighten belts quickly and easily
- Sleek, formfitting trim lines do not require any fillers, gaskets or spacers
|2020 - 2024
|Police Interceptor Utility
|4dr., Sport Utility
- Go Rhino Public Safety
- Item Requires Shipping
- 107.8 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H15.0000” x L72.0000”
- $150 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.